Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.59Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.04
- £4.51Trending at £7.10
- £6.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.77
- £7.21Trending at £7.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an exceptional book and is essential reading for all parents, teachers and students who are committed to understanding the challenges faced by children as they learn and develop in the early years of schooling.
- Author BiographyAndrew Pollard taught across the age range before becoming at teacher educator, researcher and Director of the Teaching and Learning Research Programme (TLRP). He is currently Director of ESCalate at the University of Bristol and a Professor of Education at the Institute of Education, University of London, UK.
- Author(s)Professor Andrew Pollard
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight553 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.