Social and Economic Policies in Korea: Ideas, Networks and Linkages by Dong-Myeon Shin (Hardback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £167.62Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £71.02Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- Est. delivery by 1 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.94Trending at £24.46
- £17.29Trending at £28.05
- £23.56Trending at £39.99
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
- £17.28Trending at £22.32
About this product
- DescriptionA unique explanation of the development of Korean social policy using the concepts of 'policy idea', 'policy network' and 'policy-linkages' to examine the causes, patterns and consequences of state interventions in the economy and social affairs.
- Author BiographyDong-Myeon Shin is a Senior Lecturer at the Department of Public Administration, Kyung Hee University, Korea. He has published numerous articles in both English and Korean and is a member of the Editorial Advisory Board for International Social Security Review.
- Author(s)Dong-Myeon Shin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/03/2003
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleRoutledge Advances in Korean Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight566 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.