All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.13
- £9.60Trending at £9.75
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £11.19Trending at £12.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £9.10Trending at £12.47
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the ways in which modernity shaped the relationship between socialist state and society in East Germany. This book also explores the development and experience of life in East Germany, with a particular view toward addressing the question: what did modernity mean for East German state and society?
- Author BiographyKatherine Pence is Assistant Professor of History, Baruch College, City University of New York. Paul Betts is Reader in Modern German History, University of Sussex, Brighton, England.
- PublisherThe University of Michigan Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2007
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleSocial History, Popular Culture and Politics in Germany
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Michigan Press
- Content Note16 figures, 2 tables
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byKatherine Pence,Paul Betts
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.