All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.99
- £32.33Trending at £34.08
- £13.79Trending at £19.95
- £13.99Trending at £20.99
- £23.44Trending at £39.99
- £9.70Trending at £10.23
- £9.45Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionSets socialism within its historical context from pre-revolutionary France to the present. The authors contend that socialism came into being at the end of the 18th century as a response to the Industrial Revolution and as an attempt to change the consciousness and organization of society.
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication14/05/1993
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Weight751 g
- Edited byAlbert Fried,Ronald Sanders
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.