All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £11.10Trending at £14.98
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
About this product
- DescriptionA common criticism of care ethics is that its scope is too narrow, and that it doesn't extend to issues of social justice. This book attempts to dispel that criticism. Contributors to this volume demonstrate how the ethics of care is at work in a variety of social policies and institutions.
- Author BiographyMaurice Hamington is assistant professor of philosophy at University of Southern Indiana. Dorothy C. Miller is Director, Center of Women and Visiting Associate Professor, Mandel School of Applied Social Sciences at Case Western Reserve University.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication10/01/2006
- Series TitleFeminist Constructions
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight376 g
- Width163 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDorothy C. Miller,Maurice Hamington
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.