All listings for this product
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £7.02Trending at £9.79
- £7.50Trending at £10.56
- £41.64Trending at £68.01
- £35.89Trending at £52.95
- £31.08Trending at £33.28
- £34.49Trending at £52.95
- £10.76Trending at £13.71
About this product
- DescriptionOnly recently have epistemologists taken seriously the idea that social relations play a primary and not merely supportive role in the conditions of knowledge. These essays explore issues spanning the burgeoning field of social epistemology.
- Author BiographyFrederick F. Schmitt is professor of philosophy at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and author of Knowledge and Belief (Routledge, 1992).
- Author(s)Frederick F. Schmitt
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication11/10/1994
- Series TitleStudies in Epistemology and Cognitive Theory
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight503 g
- Width153 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.