All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with the social side of social psychology from diverse points of view. In this book, special attention is given to socio-historical frameworks, ideologies, and normative and cultural meaning systems in order to develop a psychosocial understanding of the phenomena under study.
- Author BiographyJoaquim Pires Valentim is a Professor of Psychology at the University of Coimbra. His specialization is in Social Psychology and his main research focuses on the fields of social representations, intergroup relations, and cultural diversity.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication30/01/2012
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight340 g
- Width150 mm
- Height220 mm
- Edited byJoaquim Pires Valentim
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.51Trending at £9.78
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.01
- £10.15Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £7.21Trending at £7.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.