Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.99Trending at £8.98
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £6.39Trending at £6.94
About this product
- DescriptionHere, Frederick Betz builds a new framework, applying social science perspective to explain societal history and social theory. He develops a general topological theory of societal dynamics which can be used to establish grounded principles of societal wisdom.
- Author BiographyFrederick Betz is a Visiting Professor, Nile University, Cairo, and Adjunct Professor, Department of Engineering and Technology, Portland State University. In 2007-8 he was a Visiting Scientist on the Science and Technology Research Council, Turkey, and from 1998 to 2005, he served as a Professor in the Graduate School of Management and Technology Management at the University of Maryland University College (UMUC). He has published several books, including Managing Technological Innovation (Wiley, 2/e, 2004), Executive Strategy (Wiley, 2002), Strategic Technology Management (McGraw-Hill), and Managing Science (Springer, 2010). He has published numerous scholarly articles in such journals as Journal of Technology Transfer, Technology Management, and International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management.
- Author(s)Frederick Betz
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/01/2014
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleInnovation, Technology, and Knowledge Management
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note15 Tables, black and white; XXIV, 344 p.
- Weight563 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2012 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.