Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.52Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £10.78Trending at £13.89
- £10.67Trending at £12.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe Intergovernmental Panel on Climate change (IPCC) was jointly established by the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) and the United Nations Envir- ment Programme (UNEP) to assess the scientific, technical and socio-economic information relevant for the understanding of the risk of human-induced climate change.
- Date of Publication24/01/2001
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleAdvances in Global Change Research
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content NoteXII, 242 p.
- Weight1200 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byDaniel Bouille,Eberhard Jochem,Jayant A. Sathaye
- Edition Statement2000 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.