CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £7.61
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionSociety, Culture and Health, 2nd Edition introduces sociology to students studying nursing, providing framework from which to consider issues such as chronic illness and disability, health in the media, and changing illness patterns in Australian society.
- Author BiographyKaren Willis is a senior lecturer in sociology at the School of Sociology and Social Work at the University of Tasmania. She has responsibility for development of curriculum, course coordination, and teaching health sociology to nursing students. Shandell Elmer is a Research Fellow at the University of Tasmania, Department of Rural Health. She is currently undertaking a PhD that aims to explore the relationship between social capital within health service organisations and their attempts at community engagement.
- Author(s)Karen Willis,Shandell Elmer
- PublisherOxford University Press Australia
- Date of Publication27/06/2011
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2011
- ImprintOUP Australia and New Zealand
- Content Note3 illustrations
- Weight800 g
- Width190 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.