All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.22Trending at £24.28
- £23.53Trending at £23.81
- £18.29Trending at £21.98
- £20.44Trending at £21.16
- £36.01Trending at £38.26
- £26.11Trending at £28.49
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together papers from various critical perspectives of Humanities and Social Sciences. This work takes stock of the recent developments in critical theory and cultural studies; and studies the impact of these developments on the understanding of social reality and the human predicament in India.
- Author BiographySukalpa Bhattacharjee teaches English at North-Eastern Hill University, Shillong. Her publications include Postcolonial Literatures: Essays on Gender, Theory and Genres (2004) and she has co-edited volumes such as Human Rights and Insurgency: The North-East India (2002) and Ethno Narratives: Identity and Experience in North East India (2006). Her review anthologies have been published in national and international research paper journals in the areas of critical theory, gender studies and multiethnic literatures of the United States. She is currently also working on a translation of partition narratives from the Barak Valley of Assam. C Joshua Thomas is presently the Deputy Director at the Indian Council of Social Science Research, North Eastern Regional Centre (ICSSR), Shillong. He is known for his pioneering research in diverse fields of social sciences in north-eastern India. His areas of research include issues related to ethnicity, peace process and border trade and displacement. Some of his earlier works include: Dimensions of Displaced People in North East India (2002), Indo-Myanmar Border Trade: Status, Problems and Potentials (2005), Peace in India's North East: Meaning, Metaphor and Meanings (2006) and India-China: Trade and Strategy for Frontier Developments (2010).
- PublisherSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Date of Publication25/03/2013
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Edited byC. Joshua Thomas,Sukalpa Bhattacharjee
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.