All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA study that upsets the popular assumption that human relations in small-scale societies are based on shared experience. It presents an account of the lives of the Korowai of West Papua, Indonesia, and shows that in this society, people organize their connections to each another around otherness.
- Author BiographyRupert Stasch is Associate Professor in the Department of Anthropology at University of California, San Diego.
- Author(s)Rupert Stasch
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication02/06/2009
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note15 b/w photographs, 5 line illustrations, 2 maps
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.