All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on sociological theories and the author's own research, this title counters the claims of outspoken, conservative American Christians who argue that a society without God would be hell on earth. It states that it is crucial for Americans to know that society without God is not only possible, but it can be quite civil and pleasant.
- Author BiographyPhil Zuckerman is Associate Professor of Sociology at Pitzer College in Claremont, California. He is the author of Invitation to the Sociology of Religion and Strife in the Sanctuary: Religious Schism in a Jewish Community.
- Author(s)Phil Zuckerman
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication07/06/2010
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.