All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTaking a comparative and multidisciplinary approach, this textbook offers a non-technical introduction to the dynamics of socio-economic development and stagnation.
- Author BiographyAdam Szirmai is Professorial Fellow at the United Nations University Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (UNU-MERIT) and Professor of Development Economics at Maastricht University. His research focuses on the determinants of long-run growth, catch up and stagnation in the developing world, with particular emphasis on the role of the manufacturing sector. A second focus of his research concerns the relationships between innovation, technological change and economic growth.
- Author(s)Adam Szirmai
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/06/2015
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note24 b/w illus. 77 tables
- Weight1610 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £17.68Trending at £19.20
- £109.35Trending at £139.36
- £26.10Trending at £27.76
- £25.73Trending at £27.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.