CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £7.92Trending at £8.48
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.39Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.65
- £8.44Trending at £10.07
- £6.86Trending at £7.79
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a challenge to the shortcomings of virtually all economic paradigims. The alternative is a theoretical model which includes a form of universal graded income, a limit to maximum personal wealth, and a degree of human flexibility based on public choice theory.
- Author BiographyROBLEY E.GEORGE is the founder and Director of the Center for the Study of Democratic Societies, and is the author of numerous articles and several books.
- Author(s)Robley E. George
- Date of Publication30/06/2002
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight639 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.