All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSociolinguistics: provides a comprehensive introduction to sociolinguistics drawing on a range of real texts and using real studies designed and conducted by students.
- Author BiographyPeter Stockwell is Senior Lecturer at the University of Nottingham. He is the author of <em>Investigating English Language</em> and co-editor of <em>Contextualised Stylistics</em>.
- Author(s)Peter Stockwell
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/12/2001
- Series TitleRoutledge English Language Introductions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date19/06/2009
- Content Note1 line drawing, 3 b&w photographs, 5 tables, references, glossary, index
- Weight408 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £28.42Trending at £35.14
- £9.64Trending at £10.00
- £67.66Trending at £87.60
- £39.15Trending at £49.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.