All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSociolinguistics: Method and Interpretation presents a thorough and practical description of current sociolinguistic methodology while recognizing that methodological decisions can never be separated from questions of theory. * Presents a thorough and practical description of current sociolinguistic methodology.
- Author BiographyLesley Milroy is Professor of Linguistics at the University of Michigan. She is the author of numerous books and articles, including Authority in Language (third edition, 1999) and Language and Social Networks (second edition, Blackwell 1987). Matthew Gordon is Assistant Professor of English at the University of Missouri--Columbia. He is the author of Small--Town Values, Big--City Vowels: A Study of the Northern Cities Shift in Michigan (2001).
- Author(s)Lesley Milroy,Matthew J. Gordon
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/12/2002
- Series TitleLanguage in Society
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note19 illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.84
- £8.20Trending at £10.36
- £9.51Trending at £10.08
- £10.43Trending at £11.89
- £24.99Trending at £33.52
- £9.08Trending at £10.43
- £5.23Trending at £5.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.