Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionMethodological questions come in many sizes. For those who like truly enormous questions, and for those who simply cannot avoid big questions, this volume of Sociological Methodology offers a major statement by James J. Heckman on the measurement of causal effects. Big questions and big answers require big discussions. Michael E.
- Author BiographyRoss M. Stolzenberg is a Professor of Sociology at the University of Chicago.
- Author(s)Ross M. Stolzenberg
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication22/06/2006
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleSociological Methodology
- Series Part/Volume Number35
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Note10 illustrations
- Weight622 g
- Width161 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.