All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £10.86Trending at £11.41
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition of a classic text in the field has been revisited by its authors and extensively reworked. It incorporates new case studies based on the authors' experiences as well as one completely new chapter. Its goal was to explore various approaches to problem-solving at the micro, meso, and macro levels of social complexity.
- Author(s)Howard M. Rebach,John G. Bruhn
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/08/2007
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note27 Tables, black and white; 27 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 240 p. 27 illus.
- Weight549 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.