CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.86
- £17.51Trending at £17.84
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £24.99Trending at £30.20
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains a diverse set of chapters that offer a good balance of quantitative and qualitative methodologies; focus on children, youth, or both children and youth; and come from a variety of theoretical perspectives. Two prominent themes of the volume are adolescents' transition to adulthood and children's time-use issues.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication31/07/2003
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleSociological Studies of Children and Youth
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 9
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight509 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byDavid A. Kinney,Katherine Brown Rosier
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.