Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe volumes in this series illustrate how social organization and private, emotional experience are different phases of the social process. They show the steps by which emotional experience is shaped by social structural, macro-level processes and how these processes are changed by experience.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication30/01/1995
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleSociological Studies of Children and Youth
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Weight577 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAnne-Marie Ambert,Nancy Mandell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.