Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.45Trending at £24.95
- £25.26Trending at £26.76
- £9.28Trending at £17.50
- £14.32Trending at £17.99
- £5.84Trending at £6.99
- £22.38Trending at £28.74
About this product
- DescriptionMain sections cover general social science reference sources, general sociology reference resources, social science disciplines, and sociological fields. They are further subdivided by subject and source type. Extremely thorough descriptive and evaluative annotations include paging, indexes, series, LC/ISBN and ISSN numbers.
- Author BiographyStephen H. Aby is a Professor of Bibliography and Education and Sociology Librarian at the University of Akron. He has a Ph.D. in Social Foundations of Education from the State University of New York, Buffalo, an M.A. in Sociology from the University of Houston, and an MLS from Kent State University. His previous books include Sociology: A Guide to Reference and Information Sources with James Nalen and Lori Fielding (Libraries Unlimited, 2005) and Academic Freedom: A Guide to the Literature with James C. Kuhn (Greenwood Press, 2000). University of Akron. James Nalen is an information analyst for the MITRE Corporation. Prior to MITRE, he served as an off-campus librarian for Central Michigan University in its Centreville, Virginia, location; as a social sciences librarian at the University of Akron; and as a librarian at the Boston Public Library. He earned his MS in library and information science from Simmons College in 1996 and his MS in public affairs from the University of Massachusetts Boston in 1999. He earned his BA in anthropology from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst. Lori Fielding is Assistant Professor of Bibliography at the University of Akron, her subject areas include psychology, social work, and counseling. She has previously worked for EBSCO Information Services, the University of Wisconsin, and Keuka College. She received her MLS from the University at Buffalo in 1996.
- Author(s)James Nalen,Lori Fielding,Stephen H. Aby
- Date of Publication30/04/2005
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleReference Sources in the Social Sciences
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.