All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionBestselling textbook that shows readers how to think like sociologists. Debates the most fundamental issues in the discipline in accessible language.
- Author BiographyJohn E. Farley is Professor Emeritus at Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville. Michael W. Flota is Associate Professor at Daytona State College.
- Author(s)John E. Farley,Michael Flota
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/03/2011
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.