CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £46.50
- £27.26Trending at £29.76
- £23.69Trending at £27.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a book for anyone who wants to know what sociology is and what sociologists do. This clearly written and concise text is an up-to-date guide to the major topics and areas of debate.
- Author BiographyMartin Albrow is a research professor at Roehampton Institute, London. Previous publications include Global Age: State and Society Beyond Modernity (1996) and Do Organizations Have Feelings? (1997)
- Author(s)Martin Albrow
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/06/1999
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white tables
- Weight317 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.