All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable as a companion throughout any AS or A2 course, this bite-sized version of the main Haralambos and Holborn textbook should help students access, understand and revise for their exams.
- Author BiographyMartin Holborn has co-written the third, fourth and fifth editions of the best-selling Sociology Themes and Perspectives and is a part-time lecturer in Sociology at an FE college in Preston. Pete Langley teaches Sociology at Brighton, Hove & Sussex 6th Form College and is the author of a number of acclaimed Sociology resources.
- Author(s)Martin Holborn,Peter Langley
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication20/01/2005
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins Educational
- Out-of-print date16/12/2008
- Weight527 g
- Width192 mm
- Height265 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.