All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplains a wide range of terms and concepts from every area of sociology, and a selection of those most likely to be met from associated disciplines such as psychology, economics, anthropology and political science. It also provides coverage of methodological terms and research techniques.
- Author BiographyDavid Jary is Professor of Sociology and Dean of the School of Social Sciences at Staffordshire University. Julia Jary is Senior Lecturer in Psychology at Staffordshire University.
- Author(s)David Jary,Julia Jary
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/07/2000
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleCollins Dictionary
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date07/02/2005
- Content Notediagrams
- Weight548 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.56Trending at £18.13
- £23.42Trending at £30.24
- £19.28Trending at £20.85
- £17.29Trending at £22.26
- £13.28Trending at £14.55
- £16.71Trending at £17.94
- £7.52Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.