All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook has been written with A2 students in mind. It is divided into units: religion; power, politics and protest; social policy and welfare; world sociology; theory and methods; crime and deviance; stratification and social differences; and preparing for A2 assessment.
- Author BiographyStephen Moore is a Senior Lecturer in Social Policy at Anglia Polytechnic University and an experienced author at both GCSE and A Level. Dave Aiken is Senior Lecturer in Humanities and A-level Key Skills Co-ordinator at Hackney Community College. Steve Chapman is a teacher at Fulford School, York, and both he and Dave are Principal Examiners for OCR Sociology A-level and co-authors of the National Extension College's Key Skills in Sociology Resource Pack.
- Author(s)Dave Aiken,Stephen Moore,Steve Chapman
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication20/06/2002
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins Educational
- Out-of-print date09/08/2006
- Content Noteillustrations facsimiles, maps, portraits
- Weight1177 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £46.55Trending at £55.08
- £37.99Trending at £44.99
- £4.39Trending at £5.99
- £22.26Trending at £26.09
- £21.45Trending at £24.99
- £26.59Trending at £29.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.