CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.01
- £71.85Trending at £85.19
- £11.67Trending at £13.77
- £24.99Trending at £27.60
- £8.40Trending at £9.98
- £13.25Trending at £15.88
- £8.69Trending at £10.97
About this product
- Author(s)Hildegard C. Froehlich,Richard Colwell
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication30/11/2003
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight210 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction: Why Look at Music Education from a Sociological Perspective? 1. Sociological Concepts Relevant to Music Education. 2. Texts in the Sociology of Music and Their Relevance for Music Education. 3. Thoughts of Selected Ethno-Musicologists, Music Sociologists, and Cultural Theorists: Implications for Curricular Questions. 4. Sociology of Education: An Introduction to Major Theories. 5. Important Constructs in the Sociology of Education: Their Application to Music Schooling. 6. Teaching as Work: Basic Aspects of Occupational Socialization. 7. Becoming Professionals in Music and Music Education: Issues of Identity Construction. Conclusion: Implications for the Sociologically Informed Music Teacher.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.