Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £37.77
- £19.38Trending at £21.35
- £39.18Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.84
- £5.62Trending at £8.99
About this product
- Author(s)Marta Bucholc
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/06/2016
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleSociology Transformed
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 4 colour illustrations, 7 black & white tables, biography
- Weight291 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction.- Chapter 1. 1945-1956: Survivors and Supervisors.- Chapter 2. 1956-1968: Modest Stabilization and Cleansing.- Chapter 3. 1969-1989: Great Expectations.- Chapter 4. 1989-2015: Catching Up With Reality.- Conclusion.- Appendix.
- Author BiographyMarta Bucholc is a professor at the 'Law as Culture' Centre, University of Bonn, Germany. She has worked at the University of Warsaw's Institute of Sociology since 2005.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.