All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.26
- £30.35Trending at £42.88
- £9.88Trending at £14.94
- £14.09Trending at £15.19
- £7.49Trending at £7.65
- £15.08Trending at £24.92
- £14.05Trending at £17.41
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for sock knitters who want to design their own original patterns without starting from scratch, this work outlines the basics of sock construction, including measuring feet and making calculations based on gauge. It also features a number of finished sock styles in a variety of colours as inspiration for the reader.
- Author BiographyJonelle Raffino is a lifelong knitter and the creative force behine Southwest Trading Company (SWTC), an internationally recognised yarn brand known for its earth-friendly collections. Jonelle has written numerous articles about SWTC, eath-frienly fibres and knitting for both consumer and trade magazines.
- Author(s)Jonelle Raffino
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication08/01/2009
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Light Books
- Content NoteIllustrations, unspecified
- Weight862 g
- Width209 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.