Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £11.71Trending at £12.90
About this product
- DescriptionEnables readers to design their own cuff-down socks, with patterns that feature colourwork options (knitting with two or more colours of yarn to form a pattern), without having to know how to write a pattern.
- Author BiographyJonelle Raffino is the creative force behind SWTC, Inc., an internationally recognised yarn brand known for its earth-friendly collections. She is the author of these titles from North Light Books: Socks a la Carte, Socks a la Carte 2 Toes Up! and Freeform Style. Her daily blog and company newsletters are read by thousands each month. Katherine Cade is an expert knitter and knitwear designer. She was responsible for all of the feet patterns in Socks a la Carte.
- Author(s)Jonelle Raffino,Katherine Cade
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Light Books
- Out-of-print date31/01/2014
- Content Note100 colour, 10 black & white illustrations
- Weight1247 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.