All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGeorge Rudebusch's Socrates presents a compelling case for taking Socrates' arguments and wild conclusions seriously, not merely as abstract exercises in cross examining ideas of human excellence, but as a heavenly way for human beings to live.
- Author BiographyGeorge Rudebusch is Professor of Philosophy at Northern Arizona University. He is the author of Socrates, Pleasure, and Value (1999).
- Author(s)George Rudebusch
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/09/2009
- Series TitleBlackwell Great Minds
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight370 g
- Width157 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.80
- £3.63Trending at £3.70
- £4.24Trending at £4.75
- £22.29Trending at £23.38
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.