Consider these sponsored items
- £16.19Was:£19.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSodas are astonishing products. Little more than flavored sugar-water, these drinks cost practically nothing to produce or buy, yet have turned their makers-principally Coca-Cola and PepsiCo-into multibillion dollar industries with global recognition, distribution, and political power.
- Author BiographyDr. Marion Nestle is the Paulette Goddard Professor in the Department of Nutrition, Food Studies, and Public Health and Professor of Sociology at New York University. Her degrees include a Ph.D. in molecular biology and an M.P.H. in public health nutrition, both from the University of California, Berkeley.
- Author(s)Marion Nestle,Mark Bittman,Neal Baer
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note130
- Weight824 g
- Width163 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine41 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £35.17Trending at £64.17
- £13.78Trending at £18.94
- £18.01Trending at £22.78
- £11.99Trending at £20.00
- £10.97Trending at £13.57
- £4.99Trending at £5.04
- £21.48Trending at £28.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.