All listings for this product
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £34.99Trending at £35.78
- £2.81Trending at £2.89
- £1.99Trending at £3.51
- £6.19Trending at £6.33
- £4.25Trending at £4.37
- £3.59Trending at £4.08
- £4.48Trending at £4.83
About this product
- DescriptionA Cuban-American travels to Havana searching for a secret recipe where he finds love and the truth about his father.
- Author BiographyPhillippe Diederich is a Haitian-American writer. Born in the Dominican Republic, he was raised in Mexico City and Miami. His parents were kicked out of Haiti by the dictatorship of Papa Doc Duvalier in 1963. He spent his youth listening to his parents and friends talking politics and nostalgically dreaming of the day they would return to Haiti. In 1980, the family moved to Miami, where they joined a community of exiles from all parts of Latin America--Cuba, Chile, Argentina, Nicaragua, El Salvador. Like other children of exiles, Diederich grew up without his relatives--grandparents, cousins, uncles, aunts. Diederich traveled repeatedly to Cuba as a photojournalist throughout the 1990s. He has an MFA in creative writing from the University of South Florida and lives in Florida. This is his first novel.
- Author(s)Phillippe Diederich
- PublisherCinco Puntos Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication18/08/2015
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCinco Puntos Press,U.S.
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.