All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces soft computing methods extending the envelope of problems that data mining can solve efficiently. It presents practical soft-computing approaches in data mining and includes various real-world case studies with detailed results.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/11/2007
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note50 Tables, black and white; XIII, 433 p.
- Weight829 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byLior Rokach,Oded Maimon
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.