CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.93
- £20.00Trending at £36.27
- £56.83Trending at £57.77
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
About this product
- DescriptionFor example, if you want to increase the strength of a device, without adding too much extra weight to it, the contradiction matrix tells you that you can use Principle 1: Segmentation, or Principle 8: Counterweight, or Principle 15: Dynamicity, or Principle 40: Composite Materials.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication04/12/2001
- Series TitleStudies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing
- Series Part/Volume Number80
- Place of PublicationHeidelberg
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPhysica-Verlag GmbH & Co
- Content Note34 Tables, black and white; XV, 586 p.
- Weight1175 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byFred Aminzadeh,Masoud Nikravesh,Patrick Wong
- Edition Statement2002 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.