CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/11/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleFrontiers in Electronic Testing
- Series Part/Volume Number41
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight473 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byMichael Nicolaidis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of ContentsSoft Errors from Space to Ground: Historical Overview, Empirical Evidence, and Future Trends.- Radiation Induced Single-Event Effects: Physical Mechanisms and Classification.- JEDEC Standard on Measurement and Reporting of Alpha Particles and Terrestrial Cosmic Ray-Induced Soft Errors.- Cell-Level Modelling and Simulation.- Circuit and System Level Modelling and Simulation.- Hardware Fault Injection.- Accelerated Radiation Testing for Space Applications.- Testing for Ground-Level Applications.- Soft Error Mitigation Techniques.- Convergence of Mitigation Techniques for Soft Errors and Other Reliability Issues and Power Aware Mitigation Techniques.- Software Level Soft-Error Mitigation Techniques.- System Level Soft-Error Mitigation Techniques.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.