All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.43Trending at £9.13
- £6.35Trending at £6.46
- £12.21Trending at £12.50
- £6.99Trending at £8.95
- £7.49Trending at £7.83
- £7.99Trending at £8.42
- £4.99Trending at £5.30
About this product
- DescriptionCollects poems that engage in a search for meaning and order in the everyday and in the extraordinary - a locust officer tracking swarms in an African desert, a hobbyist building a replica of the world out of matchsticks, and a chance encounter with the French mystic Simone Weil playing video games in a Torquay arcade.
- Author BiographyMichael Symmons Roberts has published five collections of poetry, including Corpus, which won the 2004 Whitbread Poetry Award and was short-listed for the Forward Prize and the T.S. Eliot Prize, and The Half Healed (2008). He has also published two novels, Patrick's Alphabet (2006) and Breath (2008). He is a frequent collaborator with the composer James MacMillan and is also an award-winning radio writer and documentary film-maker.
- Author(s)Michael Symmons Roberts
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication03/09/2009
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJonathan Cape Ltd
- Weight100 g
- Width129 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.