Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionAll leaders want success and commitment. Through the use of poetry, Soft Leadership for Hard Times provides practitioners with a clear understanding of relationships that touch people and connect them to their calling and purpose.
- Author BiographyGeorge A. Goens is senior partner with GOENS/ESPARO, LLC, which works with public and private sector organizations in leadership searches, leadership development, and accountability. He also serves as an associate with the Connecticut Association of Public School Superintendents. In addition, he has designed two charter schools for urban youth in Milwaukee. Goens has served at all levels of public education. He taught social studies, served as assistant principal and principal at the middle school level, gained central office administrative experience as director of personnel, and served as superintendent of two Wisconsin districts for the over 13 years. He also served as an associate professor in the doctoral program in educational leadership.
- Author(s)George A. Goens
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/06/2005
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight276 g
- Width156 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.