Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.66
- £14.98Trending at £16.68
- £13.02Trending at £20.00
- £10.99Trending at £12.55
- £2.81Trending at £3.96
- £4.99Trending at £8.80
- £4.57Trending at £5.00
About this product
- DescriptionSoft Power examines China's soft power strategies in international politics. It attempts to analyze the domestic and international views of China's soft power, the main strengths and weaknesses in China's soft power, and the application of soft power in China's international politics.
- Author BiographyMingjiang Li is assistant professor and coordinator of both the China Program and the Master of Science program in Asian studies at the S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies at Nanyang Technological University in Singapore.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication07/02/2011
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width156 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byMingjiang Li
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.