All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £40.00Trending at £48.42
- £11.88Trending at £13.22
- £15.44Trending at £19.98
- £13.64Trending at £15.94
- £11.15Trending at £14.94
- £9.78Trending at £10.99
About this product
- DescriptionSoft skills are the cluster of personality traits, social graces, communication, language, personal habits, friendliness, and optimism that characterize relationships with other people in the workplace.
- Author BiographyMaxine Kamin, M.Ed., is the founder and president of TOUCH Consulting, Inc. (Training for Organizational Development, Unparalleled Customer Service, Communications, and Human Resources) headquartered in Plantation, Florida. Learn more at www.touchconsulting.com.
- Author(s)Maxine Kamin
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication10/05/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight418 g
- Width177 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.