All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn illustrated step-by-step guide to making soft toys. The range of projects includes mobiles, animals and dolls, as well as decorative wall-hangings and finger puppets. Black and white patterns of all the toys are provided at the back of the book.
- Author(s)Gail Attwell
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication30/10/1993
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date13/09/1995
- Content Note120ill.(40col.).
- Weight693 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Photographs byJanek Szymanowski
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.42
- £2.35Trending at £2.95
- £30.80Trending at £31.24
- £12.89Trending at £14.19
- £12.99Trending at £19.97
- £4.28Trending at £5.91
- £9.99Trending at £13.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.