Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £22.94Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £40.35Trending at £41.08
- £42.67Trending at £47.49
- £20.65Trending at £21.59
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers the first complete roadmap for building software architectures that achieve the most demanding goals-now, and for years to come. Discover how to establish a product-line architechtural framework and vision that managers, administrators and developers can buy into.
- Author BiographyDAVID M. DIKEL is a senior member of the professional staff at SRA International, where he focuses on large-scale architecture definition and management. DAVID KANE is Director of the Technology Team at SRA International, where he specializes in Web-based applications and software architecture. JAMES R. WILSON is Chief Technology Officer for Cyberserv, where he manages software product-line architecture and Web applications.
- Author(s)David Kane,David M. Dikel,James R. Wilson
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication28/12/2000
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.