All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the decisions that led to the success of 16 software companies. The decisions are illustrated in detail, providing entrepreneurs with insights into what it takes to make a decision that can change the future of a company.
- Author BiographyRODERICK VAN CANN is Product Manager at Stabiplan, The Netherlands. SLINGER JANSEN is Assistant Professor of Information Systems, Utrecht University, The Netherlands. SJAAK BRINKKEMPER is Professor of Information Systems, Utrecht University, The Netherlands.
- Author(s)Roderick Van Cann,Sjaak Brinkkemper,Slinger Jansen
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/11/2012
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXVII, 247 p.
- Weight465 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.