CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Computer & IT
- £36.63Trending at £37.74
- £21.73Trending at £23.12
- £45.12Trending at £59.87
- £36.98Trending at £37.50
- £29.42Trending at £37.12
- £29.79Trending at £37.98
- £21.35Trending at £23.79
About this product
- Author(s)Algirdas Avizienis,Ann T. Tai,John F. Meyer
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/09/2011
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number347
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1996
- Table Of ContentsPreface. 1. Introduction. 2. General Concepts and Applications of Performability Modeling. 3. Framework of Software Performability Modeling. 4. Viable Techniques for Model Construction and Solution. 5. Case Study I: Comparative Studies of Fault-Tolerant Software. 6. Case Study II: Performability-Management Oriented Adaptive Fault Tolerance. 7. Case Study III: Performability Management in Distributed Database Systems. References. A. SAN Specifications. B. Sample Mathematica Programs and Outputs. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.