All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £29.42Trending at £39.79
- £15.72Trending at £16.14
- £6.19Trending at £6.79
- £6.79Trending at £8.77
- £36.98Trending at £37.49
- £26.89Trending at £44.88
- £14.52Trending at £16.00
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication14/10/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note62 Tables, black and white; 251 Illustrations, black and white; XXXIV, 635 p. 251 illus.
- Weight1015 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byJuan Carlos Duenas,Timo Kakola
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2006
- Table Of ContentsProduct Line Management.- A Scenario-Based Method for Software Product Line Architecting.- Strategic Scenario-Based Valuation of Product Line Roadmaps.- Experiences and Expectations Regarding the Introduction of Systematic Reuse in Small- and Medium-Sized Companies.- Product Line Requirements Engineering.- Capturing Product Line Information from Legacy User Documentation.- Scenario-Based Application Requirements Engineering.- Consolidated Product Line Variability Modeling.- Product Line Architecture.- Dealing with Architectural Variation in Product Populations.- A Software Product Line Reference Architecture for Security.- Architecture Reasoning for Supporting Product Line Evolution: An Example on Security.- A Method for Predicting Reliability and Availability at the Architecture Level.- Product Line Testing.- Product Line Use Cases: Scenario-Based Specification and Testing of Requirements.- System Testing of Product Lines: From Requirements to Test Cases.- The ScenTED Method for Testing Software Product Lines.- Specific Product Line Engineering Issues.- Incremental Systems Integration within Multidisciplinary Product Line Engineering Using Configuration Item Evolution Diagrams.- Software Product Line Engineering with the UML: Deriving Products.- Evaluation Framework for Model-Driven Product Line Engineering Tools.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.