Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £15.72Trending at £18.04
- £26.73Trending at £39.89
- £21.77Trending at £23.79
- £17.29Trending at £19.94
- £6.79Trending at £8.77
- £6.19Trending at £6.99
- £7.72Trending at £10.70
About this product
- DescriptionIn this dynamic and authoritative book, the authors combine academic research results with real-world industrial experiences, thus presenting a view on product line engineering that comes from both sides of the divide.
- Author BiographyFrank van der Linden has worked at Philips Medical Systems in The Netherlands since 1999 and been involved with software product lines since then. He was program chair of a series of five workshops on product line engineering, is a member of the steering committee of the SPLC conferences, and co-authored Software Product Line Engineering published by Springer in 2005. Klaus Schmid is professor for software engineering at the University of Hildesheim, Germany. Previously, he was department head for requirements engineering and usability engineering at the Fraunhofer Institute for Experimental Software Engineering (IESE) in Kaiserslautern, Germany. He has been involved in numerous research and industrial projects in product line engineering. Eelco Rommes worked at Philips Research in the area of software architecture for medical systems from 2001 to 2006. During that time he was involved in several research projects and he has published on software product lines and related topics.
- Author(s)Eelco Rommes,Frank J. van der Linden,Klaus Schmid
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication15/10/2010
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note8 Tables, black and white; XX, 333 p.
- Weight545 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.