All listings for this product
Save on Computer & IT
- £25.03Trending at £32.96
- £35.51Trending at £37.08
- £53.48Trending at £58.72
- £39.53Trending at £40.02
- £45.12Trending at £59.60
- £36.98Trending at £37.58
- £23.15Trending at £35.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book tells you how to meet people's expectations with quality planning, software quality, automation, execution, validation, verification, measurement and analysis, and support. It is divided into four major parts: Part I introduces all the major topics and covers quality planning. Part II is devoted to software testing topics.
- Author BiographyJEFF TIAN, PHD, is Associate Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas. He previously worked at IBM SWS Toronto Lab. He has an MS from Harvard University and a PhD in computer science from the University of Maryland. Dr. Tian was awarded the title of Asian American Engineer of the Year at National Engineers Week 2002.
- Author(s)Jeff Tian
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/03/2005
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Note, black & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight899 g
- Width183 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.