All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionA cultural field guide to software: artists, computer scientists, designers, cultural theorists, programmers, and others define a new field of study and practice.
- Author BiographyMatthew Fuller is Professor of Cultural Studies at the Digital Culture Unit, Centre for Cultural Studies, Goldsmiths, University of London. He is the author of Media Ecologies: Materialist Energies in Art and Technoculture (MIT Press), Software Studies (MIT Press), and, with Andrew Goffey, of Evil Media (MIT Press) as well as Behind the Blip: Essays on the Culture of Software and other books.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication16/05/2008
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLeonardo Book Series
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note13 b&w illus.
- Weight703 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byMatthew Fuller
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.