Software Testing: Concepts and Operations by Fairouz Tchier, Ali Mili (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £12.18Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by momox_uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Computer & IT
- £10.08Trending at £19.85
- £9.80Trending at £11.90
- £11.82Trending at £15.88
- £36.63Trending at £42.42
- £38.22Trending at £41.79
- £24.86Trending at £25.86
- £24.03Trending at £32.38
About this product
- DescriptionExplores and identifies the main issues, concepts, principles and evolution of software testing, including software quality engineering and testing concepts, test data generation, test deployment analysis, and software test management. This book introduces software testing in the broader context of software engineering and more.
- Author BiographyFairouz Tchier is an Associate Professor at King Saud University in Saudi Arabia. Her main areas of research are discrete mathematics, theoretical computer science, Software engineering and fuzzy theory. Ali Mili is a Professor at New Jersey Institute of Technology. His research is focused on software engineering, including technical and organizational aspects, and on software engineering education.
- Author(s)Ali Mili,Fairouz Tchier
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication17/07/2015
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleQuantitative Software Engineering Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight716 g
- Width163 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.